Research Interest & Short CV
- Environmental economics
- Development economics
- Health economics
- Climate change economics
- Economics of growth and green growth
Education and Employment
- starting December 2018: Assistant Professor (Junior Professor) AWI, Heidelberg University
- March 2016 – June 2018: Post-doctoral fellow Harvard University
- December 2015: PhD in Economics, University of Zurich
- June 2010: MSc in Finance, University of Lausanne
- June 2008: BSc in Finance, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies
The impact of indoor solid fuel use on the stunting of Indian children, with S. Datta (Glasgow University)
Public hearings for cleaner mines? Evidence from the Environmental Clearance Process in India, with Lucy Page, Rohini Pande, Kevin Rowe, and Anant Sudarshan
Long-term Investment Choices for Quinoa Farmers in Puno, Peru: A Real Options Approach, with Marc Chesney and Carlos Vargas.
The role of repeated trainings for the correct usage of household green products: A field experiment in rural India, with Rohini Pande (Harvard University), Giorgia Barboni (Princeton University), Parul Agarwal (IFMR), and Daniel Sweeney (MIT).