In winter term 2022/2023, we offer the following courses:
- Prep Course Econometrics (Master)
- Advanced Econometrics (Master)
- Machine Learning in Practice (Master)
All courses, with the exception of the Prep Course Econometrics, will be held in person.
In addition, we offer counseling services for students writing an empirical bachelor's or master's thesis in Stata.
- The Chair of Empirical Economics is seeking to fill a PhD postion starting in October 2022. Further information is available here.
- The paper “Two are better than one: Volatility forecasting using multiplicative component GARCH-MIDAS models” by Christian Conrad and Onno Kleen was among the top 10 most downloaded articles in the Journal of Applied Econometrics in 2021.
- Christian Conrad, Fabian Krüger (KIT) and Lora Pavlova (KIT) organized the workshop ”Survey Data and Probabilistic Expectations” at the Marsilius-Kolleg, Heidelberg University, June 2/3, 2022. The program is available here.