- The Chair of Empirical Economics is seeking to fill a PhD postion starting in October 2022. Further information is available here.
- The paper “Two are better than one: Volatility forecasting using multiplicative component GARCH-MIDAS models” by Christian Conrad and Onno Kleen was among the top 10 most downloaded articles in the Journal of Applied Econometrics in 2021.
- Christian Conrad, Fabian Krüger (KIT) and Lora Pavlova (KIT) organized the workshop ”Survey Data and Probabilistic Expectations” at the Marsilius-Kolleg, Heidelberg University, June 2/3, 2022. The program is available here.
- Christian Conrad presented the paper “How informative are the ECB’s inflation projections?” (joint with Zeno Enders and Gernot Müller) at the ZEW workshop "Das EZB-Zielsystem - angemessene Ausdifferenzierung oder drohende Überfrachtung?" and participated in the panel discussion on central bank communication, Mannheim, May 31, 2022.
- On May 20, 2022, the 9th HKMetrics Doctoral Workshop takes place at the University Mannheim. The program is available here.
Latest Revision: 2022-07-20