PrüfungsamtExam Registration and Deregistration
Registration and deregistration period
The first and second exam period are independent from each other, including a respective (de-)registration period.
Students who are unable to attend the examinations due to illness must submit a medical certificate to the Examination Office within three days of the examination. Certificates submitted later will not be considered! Anyone who misses an exam without excuse will receive a grade of 5,0 (= not passed).
For students that are not enrolled at AWI, the examination results will be announced by posting at Campus Bergheim (please mind the Correction Status page). For a proof of the examination results, the students can visit the office hours or write an e-mail with the respective examination office's contact which the results shall be forwarded to.
The examiners will give the students an appointment to view the exams.
Students at AWI and/or Sociology
Students of the following programmes need to (de-)register via LSF:
- B.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Ed. Economics
- Staatsexamen Politik- / Wirtschaftswissenschaft
- also: students in International exchange programs (e.g. ERASMUS) that are enrolled in an economics subject
- B.A. Soziologie
- M.A. Soziologie
Non-subject students and students at the University of Mannheim
Students of the following programmes need to (de-)register via form:
- non-subject students (e.g. Physics, Mathematics, Applied Computer Science, Political Science)
- also: students in international exchange programmes (e.g. ERASMUS) that are not enrolled in an AWI subject
- students at the University of Mannheim
Before sitting the first exam at AWI, students in this category must register initially via form.