Julius Schölkopf, M.Sc.
Bergheimer Straße 58
Phone: +49 (0) 6221 54 2935
Office hours: by appointment only
Julius has completed a Master of Science degree in Economics at the University of Mannheim. During his studies, he completed an exchange semester at the University of Zurich and gained work experience as an Intern in the quantitative risk analysis group of the banking supervision division of the Bundesbank and as a teaching assistant.
Macroeconometrics, especially the application of time series methods for business cycle, monetary policy, and financial markets analysis.
|since 2022||PhD student in Economics, Heidelberg University|
|2019-2022||Master of Science in Economics, University of Mannheim|
|2020-2021||Visiting Student, Economics Program, University of Zurich (Switzerland)|
|2016-2019||Bachelor of Science in Economics, University of Heidelberg|
Conferences and Summer Schools
|Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Barcelona, (Spain). Macroeconometrics. High Dimensional Time Series|
|2020||Life in Kyrgyzstan Conference.|
- Economic and Social Statistics (Empirical Methods), Tutorial, University of Heidelberg (Bachelor, Summer 2022)
- Economic Policy, Tutorial, University of Heidelberg (Bachelor, Summer 2022)
- Introduction to Econometrics, Tutorial, University of Mannheim (Bachelor, Summer 2020)
- Economic and Social Statistics (Empirical Methods), Stata Tutorial, University of Heidelberg (Bachelor, Summer 2019)
- Key Competencies for an Effective Study, Lecturer, University of Heidelberg (Bachelor, Winter 2018)